Thursday, May 14, 2015

Zoe's Room Makeover

Hi friends!

In the past month I started working on Zoe's room redo. Although she did have a nursery before, we never did any major decorating. With all the hormones going on I couldn't make up my mind so I decided not to do any drastic changes to the room and just stick with easily removable decor like wall decals and curtains.

At the beginning of the year we decided to turn her nursery into a playroom and move her to a bigger room in the house. Now we have a blank canvas when it comes to decorating. Also, a few weeks ago we got her a big girl bed (I can't believe I'm calling my baby girl a big girl! #uglyfacecry) and that's where we are right now.

Here are the obligatory before pictures for the record. You can see the room in all of its bareness, blah-ness and mismatched pillow-ness. It really is a blank beige canvas ;)




I'm really excited to share the progress with you and I can't wait to see the finalized room!

Besitos,



No comments:

Post a Comment