Friday, April 17, 2015

Cute Finds #2

Happy Friday Everyone!

This week flew by for me! I guess being busy at work made it seem like the week only lasted a couple of days.

It's time for this month's cute finds! Since H-town has been giving us beautiful weather lately, we have been spending quite a bit of time in our patio. This also means that I have my eyes peeled for any cute and affordable patio decor or any outdoor eating accessories.

A couple of weeks ago I shared with you a monogrammed tray I made using an Ikea tray that cost me a whopping $7.99. Using a bit of shelf liner and a scrap of vinyl I made it look like this:


For the price, I think this one is a steal! You can see how I made it here.

I also found this cute beverage dispenser a couple of weeks ago at Burlington. It was only $12 so I didn't think it twice. You can find a similar one here. (I got the chalkboard sign at Michaels for $0.39)


Have you been to Target's dollar spot lately? It never disappoints! Last week I found these little jars for $1 each and love them! I am using them to store buttons and I'm already thinking of so many ways I can use the rest of them!


Finally, with spring comes the cleaning and organizing! Although my organizing side is still hibernating (shame on me, I know), I couldn't resist these little baskets. I got them at Five Below for $5 each. I discovered this little store last year and I am a fan of it. It's basically a dollar store only 10000 times better. They have cool stuff at -drumroll- five dollars or below ;)


I'm really excited with these cute finds and can't wait to put them all to good use :D


Besitos,



No comments:

Post a Comment