Sunday, March 22, 2015

Cute Finds

Hi friends! 

Has it happened to you that sometimes you go to the store looking for something and end up finding cute -totally unnecessary- things that you were not looking for but end up getting them anyway? No?? Then I guess it's just me ;)

It makes my day (heck, sometimes even my week) when I find these little gems and I want run and scream to the world something like: I found these cute little cupcake liners at *enter store name* for only *enter price*!!!! Run to the store before they are gone!!!!...But I do realize that would be awkward. So the next best things is letting you know through my little blog :)

I am planning on doing this kind of post monthly and I hope you enjoy the series. Here we go.

I've mentioned before that I love baking, and although I don't do it as often as I used to, my heart flutters when I see cute baking supplies. The other day I was walking through Homegoods and found these little cupcake liners/cups, they can also be used for candies and I think they would make a perfect accessory for a party table. I found a 20pc set for $2.99 and as soon as I saw them they jumped on to my cart and it was impossible to get them out of there. I guess the love was mutual.

Similar here and here

During the same trip, I found this cute egg crate. I've been drooling over this egg crate for a while now so when I saw this one I knew I had to have it.



Three words: Target Dollar Spot. Enough said...just kidding. There are no words that can describe my love for this little spot. They have sooo many cute things and the best part is that everything is under $5!!! I found these cute little lanterns for $3 each. I think I'll tweak them a bit though, stay tuned :)



Finally, I little while back I found the cutest earrings on a cute Etsy store. They have an amazing variety of very sweet and delicate jewelry and their prices are really good too. I got the ones below.





If you have any questions or need more details about these cute finds please let me know! You can find my contact info on the Contact tab.

Besitos,



No comments:

Post a Comment